Flexible sharps disposal services that meet your needs
US Bio-Clean provides safe, cost-effective sharps management programs across Arizona.
We’ll help you protect your employees and customers from accidental needle sticks and other sharps-related injuries with a variety of solutions to match your sharps disposal needs:
- “Sharps Only” programs for those who only need sharps container disposal.
- Sharps container replacement services to ensure you always have what you need on hand.
- Sharps containers in a variety of shapes and sizes with assorted brackets, stands and carts.
- Sharps containers made from recycled plastic to minimize environmental impact.
What Items Classify as Sharps?
Sharps are objects or devices that have been used in patient care or in medical, research or industrial laboratories. Sharps can be glass, metal or plastic with rigid corners, sharp edges or protruding pieces that can slice, scrape or pierce the skin. Sharps may include:
- Acupuncture needles
- Blood vials
- Broken glass or capillary tubes
- Culture dishes and slides
- Exposed ends of dental wires
- Mortuary prep room waste
- Needles (hypodermic and tubing)
- Root canal files
- Scalpel blades
- Suture needles
- Syringes with or without needles
- Tattoo needles
- Trauma scene waste that can cut, slice or pierce
- Tubing with needles
When disposing of sharps, it’s important that your business is compliant with federal and Arizona state laws. Stay in the know with our OSHA training.