Save time and money with our online OSHA training
From bloodborne pathogens to hazard communication, we provide the knowledge your employees need to stay safe.
If you work in healthcare, with chemicals or in another hazardous industry, you know the importance of following OSHA regulations to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Our OSHA compliance training programs are convenient and easy to follow. We offer:
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- OSHA Hazard Communication/Globally Harmonized System Training
- OSHA Fire Extinguisher Training
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Training
This course provides an annual review of bloodborne pathogen exposure control principles, practices and requirements as required by the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. It is mandatory for anyone who works with human blood or blood products, human tissues or fluids, or other potentially infectious materials (OPIM) as defined by OSHA. Easily complete the bloodborne pathogen training online using a computer, tablet or phone.
Our OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Training topics include:
- Introduction to bloodborne pathogens
- Universal precautions
- Handling sharps
- Handling other potentially infectious materials
- Personal protective equipment
- Engineering controls
- Infectious material containment
- Biohazard signs and labels
- Handling laundry
- Hepatitis B virus and vaccines
- Exposures and follow-ups
OSHA Hazard Communication/Globally Harmonized System Training
This training introduces employees to the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals recently adopted by OSHA. Employers are required to provide training to employees on the Hazard Communication Standard to meet the GHS requirements. US Bio-Clean makes it simple for you to meet the HazCom/GHS deadlines and fulfill requirements.
This training includes:
- Hazard Communication/GHS Awareness Training: This high-quality, online training provides you with the tools you need to learn about the revised OSHA Hazard Communication Standard consistent with the GHS.
- Materials Safety Data Sheet/Safety Data Sheet System: This online database includes an export function to develop your required master list of hazardous chemicals with MSDS/SDSs.
- Automated Safety Plan Builder: This simple-to-use plan builder will give you the GHS solution you need to write your OSHA safety plan in accordance with the revised OSHA Hazard Communication Standard/GHS. This system also provides access to a template for your master chemical inventory list.
- HazCom/GHS Requirements for Your Workplace: This simplification of the complex requirements makes compliance manageable with easy actions.
OSHA Fire Extinguisher Training
OSHA requires employers who provide portable fire extinguishers for use by employees to offer a training program on their proper use at the beginning of a worker’s employment and at least once every year.
Employees will be trained and educated on the fundamental use and types of fire extinguishers, which include Class A, B, C and D fire extinguishers. Employees who attend this class will meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.157, bringing your company into OSHA compliance for this standard.